Wednesday 4 August 2010

Must-Have Designer Maternity Dresses

So, you've finally done it.  That pink line has appeared on the white plastic stick or if you're really posh there's a little word written on the screen.  "Pregnant."  Pregnant?  Yes!  You are soooo happy but once the excitement and the nausea die down, the big question is....  What the hell do I wear?

icon
icon

There's so much to buy for little ones, but there's always a little voice nagging at the back of your mind.  What about me?  I had no idea how I was going to house my gigantuous behind that grew two inches for every one inch my bump grew.  ASOS are great for cheap and cheerful maternity pieces, but if you are looking for some quality purchases, then head to Blossom Mother and Child.  Take a look and drool my friends.  Their current stock almost makes me wish I were pregnant again.  Actually.  No.  Three children are quite enough thank you.


icon
icon


True Religion Billy Maternity jeans £286, buy here  I wore these adapted Blossom True Religion jeans during my pregnancy as the non-maternity ones are so flattering, I knew that these would make the best of my ever expanding backside.  The stretch panel at the front is so comfy, they make for the perfect jeans right from the early stages through to the end of pregnancy and on into that post-pregnancy-wobbly-tummy period.


icon


Clements Ribeiro Iris jersey maternity dress £115.00, buy here  This Clements Ribeiro number is ideal for day wear.  Soft stretchy and comfortable, ruching will become your best friend during pregnancy!


icon

See by Chloe knit dress with contrast trim £232.00, buy here  This See by Chloe dress is so cute with it's little cut out hearts - and the good news is - it's not just for maternity.  Great for Mum's who've had their babies and need something forgiving to wear whilst looking and feeling stylish still.
icon

icon

icon

icon

icon

icon
icon

M Missoni cardigan £408.00, (read more and buy here) Love love love this Missoni cardigan and the good news girls, is that it's not just for maternity either - hurray!  All we need now is a spare £408.
icon

icon
icon

Blossom halter neck dress £259.00 (read more here)
icon

icon
icon

This dress is stunningly elegant, perfect for that special day or evening out when you're expecting a baby. The halter neck cut is so flattering and will show off your slimmest area - back and shoulders, while the chiffon skirt will swish beautifully over your bump.

So, if you want to know where to buy the best high end maternity clothes that money can buy - then head to:  http://www.blossommotherandchild.com/



icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear from everyone and follow other people's blogs back!