Tuesday 2 March 2010

March 2010, whatever happened to 2009?


My goodness it's 2010. 2010! I haven't blogged for two years. Two years!

So much has happened. I'm not vegan anymore - but still strictly vegetarian. I also have a new child. He's 7 months old now and absolutely gorgeous.
I'm not selling on eBay at the moment and the website has taken a maternity leave dive. I'm currently writing a new novel which is going very slowly. Life is good though.

Today involved nothing more than meeting other Mums for a stroll along the seafront, coffee in Old Portsmouth and then meeting Zoe (she's 13 now!) after school. We stopped at the Chinese supermarket on Elm Grove to buy mock pork gluten, then I showed her how to cook it spicy garlic salt style. Mail me for this delicious vegan recipe.

This weekend, "Holistic Parenting Fayre" at St Swithun's Church Southsea. Inspiration, information & support for families. Check back for information about just what will be on offer...and invite your friends. Free entry & freebies if you bring a non-plastic reusable shopping bag.

Date:
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time:
12:00pm - 5:00pm
Location:
St Swithuns Church Hall, Southsea

My oh my times have changed for me. you there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear from everyone and follow other people's blogs back!