Saturday 20 March 2010

Mummy Milk Is Awesome Romper, The Perfect Breastfeeding Baby Gift!


Breast feeding is awesome. But it's not always seen as the cool thing to do.  It's not just for the hippy types and conscientious among us though, every mother should do it for their baby's sake if they can.  Particularly in Portsmouth, there's a very low rate of breast feeders compared to babies.  So what better way to show your support than with these gorgeous super soft 100% cotton sleep suits I've created, for sale exclusively on my website?  Available in size 0-6 months and 6-12 months.  Super funky in black, but they also come in pink, green, blue or red.  I've kept the price as low as possible (only £19.50) and the shipping is free!  Please spread the word, I'm sure they will be a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear from everyone and follow other people's blogs back!