Thursday 3 November 2011

Some pictures from Little Johnny Russell's 29th October 2011


I hosted our first market in a pub last weekend.  It was blooming awesome.  Great atmosphere - although a little bit dark and in the perfect spot on Albert Road.  I couldn't be more pleased.










It was my birthday the night before so I had the hugest hangover...









This is the jewellery I make to sell at the markets I run.

But luckily, hair of the dog was very close to hand!


























I'm busy getting ready for the next few markets we have on our agenda.  One is a three day event at The Victorian Festival of Christmas.  www.christmasfestival.co.uk and the other is the country's biggest free entry indoor market at Portsmouth Guildhall on 20th November. www.boutiquemarket.co.uk




















































We're back at Little Johnny Russell's on Albert Road on 10th December - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear from everyone and follow other people's blogs back!