Monday 9 January 2012

Instagram - A year in photos

If you have an iPhone - you should be well aware of Instagram - best God damn app in the universe...!  It makes crappy old pictures look super professional at the tap of a thumb.

And seeing as I haven't been blogging much lately I thought you might like to take a look at my Instagrid.   A beautiful box full of a year's worth of Instagram pictures from my phone.  What a year it's been.  I might sit down and tell you all about it before too long.  But maybe some things are better left unsaid ;)


One of my favourite Instagram pictures of the year, my daughter Zoe on the right and her best friend Molly on the left.  The moustachioed ones in the background are me, my Mum and your mum before the hormone treatment...


Oh and just because it's January, here's a vid of my singing to cheer you up with...

 

 Happy January and up you're bum. Much love, Headhuntress xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear from everyone and follow other people's blogs back!